Default Fire Ship armors and how to fix it

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kulcsos12, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

All Fireships has a little visual bug for few users: The equipped armor (no matter its rarity) change the visual of the ship back to the unequipped/default skin. There are some tips to fix it like "switch armor and logout, login" but this isn't work well. At least for me, but I find the solution which works for the first try:
    1. Remove the Fire Pot from your Fireship. Yes, the Fire Pot! I don't know why, but this gear block the armor on your ship.
    2. Build a Fireship in a quest to see the result. ("Losing your religion" quest in Argos is good for this.)
    3. If your armor is good, equip the Fire Pot and build a Fireship in a quest to test everything works fine.
    4. Done!
    I hope this will help to fix your Fireship if you have this bug. ;)

Jeinx, Kire and PF2K like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Chaos

Chaos Game Developer

I have looked into this bug a few times to finally fix, but no luck. If it is indeed the firepot then I may be able to find a fix once and for all, but no promises.

Jeinx and Kulcsos12 like this.
  4. t31os

t31os Berserker

I've given up worrying about it personally, i've sorted it a few times by removing and re-adding gear, but low and behold it seems to come back sooner or later, it weirdly only seems to apply to egypt and greeks, norse also have fireships, but those don't seem to experience the same issue (whether that's telling of anything, who knows).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice