Loot Drop Rates??

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Damiangage, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll pass that idea along. Thanks

Faluzure likes this.
  2. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

In compensation for this grievous error, we have agreed to keep the servers open for free.

MainMan B, Exclusive0r, Kire and 3 others like this.
  3. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

Old records I have indicate the following gear items were Crete only drops:

Epics
    Saktouria's Construction Blueprints
    Sand-Skin Chiton
    Walls of the Mountain
    Plating of Zakros
    Platanos' War Axe
    Walls of Vasiliki
    Scepter of Stylos
    Leather Armor of the Ether
    Sling of Stylos

Rares
    Savage War-Axe
    Obsidian Walls
    Benevolent Plate Siding
    Monastiraki's Construction Blueprints
    Gournia Construction Blueprints
    Banded Horse Armor

plus also 11 Uncommons (can list if needed)

Hope this helps.

frogs.poison likes this.
  4. Hugo Mendieta

Hugo Mendieta Spearman

I guess we'll have to wait for the patch to see if the loots are changing.

I didn't know about this thread and curiously I raised the subject the other day at the in-game chat about this very problem, but from a different perspective, which to be honest is to me the biggest issue.

There are not many people that remember this, but the premise of the original game was to move players from the f2p format to the "paid civs and boosters", hence the fact that you can only play with uncommon and rare gear unless you paid for a civ, which granted you the right to use epic gear and other benefits.

The thing is that being the Celeste Project free, the original model became obsolete and of course all the level 40 gear (green and blue) that are in the inventory are now considered garbage by most players. I should clarify that the only problem is with lvl 40 gear. I understand that removing this gear will cause an imbalance in the looting system, but IMO this is the main problem why people is frustrated with loots as they are now when they reach lvl 40 and start doing legs. Honestly idk if there will be a practical solution or workaround to this or not. I don't want to suggest anything because I know should there be a solution it may not be an easy one.

I need to clarify, because other player pointed to me that if I consider lvl 10 "Double-stitched chiton" useless, which obviously it's not, but most of the lvl 40 green and blue gear is of no use in the current state of the game other than to bulk the inventory and prevent an imbalance.

5. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Agreed. It would be nice to have a list of what older, generally less fruitful content needs to be done for certain gear pieces. I would assume a number of advisors that haven't been seen on the marketplace have been moved to skirmish, for instance, which would explain their dearth as skirmish isn't very popular atm.

6. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Green gear was the only gear that could be used by free players.

Gear that wasn't dropping right will be soon, and gear that is dropping in main loot table that shouldn't is getting corrected.
    I appreciate all of the suggestions to remove a bunch of stuff, but its all good. No need to worry ;)

7. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Advisors that were only ever supposed to drop in skirmish are now only dropping in skirmish, like they are supposed to.
    If you are curious which advisors these are, simply visit skirmish hall, and look at the list of A.I. opponents.

Also, if you read up a bit, the celeste search tool is being updated to tell you where to find whatever you look up. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice