Obsidian Walls - now off loot tables ?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wololoo, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

I refer to the Reinforced Construction gear item Obsidian Walls supposedly available at levels 36 - 40. They seem to totally vanished from the game - Is this deliberate or a bug?

These walls used to regularly appear in quest reward chests but I've seen none for quite some time.
    Checking the GM bot-marketplace I see from a search that none been listed since 13th Dec. 2019.
    This and never seeing them in Trade chat anymore makes me think they are gone.

Sure it's no big deal but they were useful for a civ. just arriving at level 40..
    I'm just curious :)

2. Loading...

3. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

Delian Adept's Wall Braces has the same stat at level 40 in Delos shop. BTW, when I reached the level 40 with a civ I bought the Geb's Blessed Walls from epic shop in my Capital.

4. Faluzure

Faluzure Champion

Yesterday I noticed that the Tunic of the Collector has not shown up on the matketplace bot since early 2019. I wouldn't hold the bot up as evidence that an item might not be dropping.

5. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

Yes, Tunic of the Collector doesn't show in the marketplace bot searches but it must still drop as new ones continually appear in the GM.

I'm more interested in what seems to have gone from loot tables. So far I'm thinking the following are gone but if you know different or can think of others I'd be interested to hear.

Rare - Obsidian Walls / Reinforced Construction
    Epic - Sand-Skin Chiton / Cloth Armor
    Epic - Chimera's Leather Hide / Light Armor

6. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Check in crete. Items that used to be exclusive to a region are being returned. Chimera Hide, and Sand skin Chiton are crete exclusive, can't recall about Obsidian walls, but I think so too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice