What is the best stuff??

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by TITI38, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TITI38

TITI38 Long Swordsman

Hello

I don't find post where someone explain what is the best gears to the end game pve, especially for Egyptians

For exemple, I saw many videos and the villagers wears epic clothes. What is this clothes?

Someone did a tutorial like that?
    Building by building
    Units by units

It will be a great help!
    Thank you community

bbgambini and Exclusive0r like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Part of the fun of gearing is taking a look at what unit you are using, and finding gear that coments the way you use it best. Sometimes, "best" is completely speculative. With the addition of event gear, players have more gearing choices than before, and some choices come down to play style. More than ever, there are more legendary versions of most gears considered best, but not always, so do not count out non legendary gears, or even lower than level 40. There is a nice gearing tool available. Check the discord. You can use it to virtually equip any gear to any unit and see how it performs.

WiriWout and Exclusive0r like this.
  4. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

These forums have a simple BiS list for all civs put together already. Note that there are numerous cases in which a certain stat combination doesnt have an legendary equivalent, only epic and sometimes even just rare. For villager armor, there is a legendary piece that buffs food gathering, but all other legendary cloth armor is meant for army units. So if you want wood gathering you have to use a lvl 38 epic that boosts wood gathering by 7%. The biggest example is Caravans. The best caravan armor is a lvl 10 rare armor which gives 5% movement speed. Its worth over 100k coins. Then for its laborer gear you need a rare item from a vendor that costs 175k coins. As you can see, the color of the gear isnt everything.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  5. TITI38

TITI38 Long Swordsman

You gave very good examples with caravans.
    Its hard to find by yourself that stuff lvl10 exists.

It s too interesting to have point of view about what advisors, gears set depending the quests.

I understand nobody create a post like that, so I will continue to find by myself and to ask advices from the community

Thank you

6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

7. WiriWout

WiriWout Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The best way to ask advice from the community is on our discord chat server!

Ardeshir, Jeinx and Exclusive0r like this.
  8. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

9. TITI38

TITI38 Long Swordsman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice