Achievement System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DariusTheGreat, Jun 6, 2020.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. DariusTheGreat

DariusTheGreat Woad Raider

Hey, i was thinking a new achievement system similar to World of Warcraft would be really cool to see in this game. It could be organised into different categories and tiers and can also reward players by completing them.

Achievement_panel.jpg

This is the descriptions for achievements in WoW:
    Achievements are self-contained game goals that offer challenges, satisfy goal-oriented players, and allow others to see your accomplishments in World of Warcraft. They were added with the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. The default keybinding is Y.

World of Warcraft's achievements system features achievements covering every aspect of gameplay, including world exploration, PvE, PvP, professions, and character development; from the purely whimsical to the truly epic, there is something for everyone. Some achievements come with in-game rewards such as mounts, tabards, companions, and titles. All of these rewards are purely cosmetic.

The achievement list is expandable so additional achievements are continually added with each new World of Warcraft content update. Some of the new achievements can be awarded retroactively to players that have already met the criteria. These are mostly done for achievements that are tied to questing or item drops.

-------------

I think for AoE the categories could be split to PvP, PvE, Skirmish etc. I think this would be amazing to have in AoE Online and also feels like one the only things missing imo.

MainMan B, Ardeshir and Kire like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Achievements and recruit a friend would be cool features to pinch from WoW imo

bbgambini and DariusTheGreat like this.
  4. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

I'm a huge fan of achievement systems, would love one in aoeo

bbgambini likes this.
  5. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

with the old xbox live account you can still see the old archive

Exclusive0r likes this.
  6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

That brings back memories LoL I forgot my details only used it for AOEO lol

RacketyPurse and bbgambini like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice