Need tips on farming

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by aDegenerate, May 30, 2020.

1. aDegenerate

aDegenerate Villager

So I've been playing off and on for over a year and have got 2 max civilizations (Greeks and Celts). I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to farm for legendaries/money and things to focus on in general (Crafting, specific repeatable quests, etc.)

bbgambini likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Depends on your skill level. If it is low atm, you can grind out as many Alliance quests as you can daily. (Delos, Carthage, and Frarafrarararia Oasis) If you have decent skill, you can find a patient partner and play legendary quests. Generally, most players want to focus on the Project Celeste created quests, as they have the highest chances of giving the Celeste created gear.

4. Provin915

Provin915 Woad Raider

Any advice on fresh starters? Just got my first civ to 40. I'm still in full blue gear (some epics). Do I complete all quests on all islands (sidequests etc) or do I straight up do legendaries etc?

Skill level: played original AoEO long time ago and long-time AoE fan (mostly AoE2HD)

5. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Champion

Rhaokis Questline - The Villages of Sais is a fast quest which gives decent gear. Pharaos Challenge with partner is really fast. Or get some civs lvl 40 via athens quests and you get good weekly quest. Babylon: More Mad Medians at Mesopotamia (Meso) is easy with good rewards same for Tarsos Holy Man. Doing some weeklys without looting first then use coin boost and harvest all weeklys got me 170k for free. You can get 1 coin boost for free at Northern Hold Quest free per civ and the boost is global for all civs for 24 hours, same tactic with XP boost if you wanna level up fast

Ardeshir likes this.
  6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Alliance war repeatables are also pretty good. Persian coercion (one of the Alliance War quests) is easy to farm quickly and you can do it 3x per civ, can't remember whether it's a 12 or 36 hour repeat cycle for it though. Or as Equilibrium suggested, play through the Babylon quests and farm the easier repeatables there. The Cyprus legendaries Marion, Paphos and Soloi are relatively easy for legendary quests too. Or you could try pvping, that actually gives drops as good as legendary quests, though at a worse rate.

7. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

Can you reach 100+ villagers+caravans in 10 minutes in a quest like Marion where you start in age 3 and 1k of each resources? If so, farm legendaries in co-op until you can solo. If not, farm alliance and Elite quests, or practice until you can reach that benchmark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice