VoK Solo - Egypt - No Consumables

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Geese, May 23, 2020.

1. Geese

Geese Berserker

Ummm so Idk what happened it stopped streaming and so the video is cut off. The final time for completion was 1hr 18mins and 1hr 21 mins to get all chests.

I think pushing the top base is probably the easiest part anyways so maybe this cut off version is better. Towards the end I sent vills to make barracks near the big fatty on the left and killed him with spears. I used elephants archers and eles to kill camel rider. Those were the last 2 objectives.

Start was as follows for anyone wanting to emulate - 6 on food, produce 7 vills and then get to age 2. Put priestess on barracks and upgrade spear champ and make 14 spears. And then just pray to god you get good RNG with the waves lol.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Champion

I think it's the hardest Quest! Impressive to solo it. Thanks for uploading it will help to master the quest easier. You had some good strategy / methods in in.

Gratz!

4. Geese

Geese Berserker

Thank you! :D

5. Geese

Geese Berserker

I re-did it so I could post a full vid instead of one cut off. Final time was 1hr 14 mins and with chests was 1hr 17m so it was an improvement anyways. I lucked out with them sending chariot archers early instead of tsunamis of seige towers.

#4 Geese, May 29, 2020 at 11:33 PM
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice