Help a newbie out?

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by LincolnMateo, May 19, 2020.

1. LincolnMateo

LincolnMateo Villager

Hello, so i recently downloaded the game, also got one of my closest friends to play the game with me, we are noobies but we really enjoy the game and like to fool around, so I'm asking this subreddit for some advice on how to get better at the game, because there isn't much of a gameplay on YouTube other than turnaments from project celeste itself... Started With Greeks got to lvl 32 now and it's not really hard but I am definitely not using my full potencial, always lacking behind either with economy or army... Any advices would be much appreciated, i really don't know what questions to ask other than tips and tricks. Thanks!

bbgambini likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello, welcome to the game!

There's a full PvP guide inside the game itself, for players of all skill levels. You can find more details about it here.

You should also consider joining the PvP Discord where we have more learning resources and a place dedicated for finding other players/practice partners.

Good luck and have fun gaming!

Ardeshir likes this.
  4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Some of these might help too

5. Max the Dragon

Max the Dragon Woad Raider

Love how two people gave a guy asking for tips and tricks in the PvE section, a PvP guide x3

t31os likes this.
  6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

He's asking for a guide on "using his full potential" which means being faster through better macro and general mechanics. You can go and ask the top PvEers who plays a faster, more realized style out of them and mid level PvPers, and I'd bet all my ingame coin on the answer :D

The PvE video content creators cop a lot of flack for just playing quests out well without actually describing what they're doing, and why, all the time. Videos on what to do with justification in either mode tend to help your play in the other anyway, especially if it's a question that could be interchanged with "how do I macro better?"

Even still though, he should probably ask in the PvE section on the main discord that way he can talk through builds and playstyles for each civ in different quests with some experienced PvEers

7. Max the Dragon

Max the Dragon Woad Raider

haha, I was just making a joke my friend xD I know why you told him what you did xD was just being a smart ass.

Ardeshir likes this.
  8. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Haha thought that might be the case, but just gave him some reasons to check out the guides from PvPers anyway :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice