Quality of life upgrades

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bbgambini, May 7, 2020.

1. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

After reading the Developer Update 2020/05/02 post, PF2K asked for "What other things have confused you as a new player? Let me know in the comments below!"

Why not have all regions/cities shown on the Quest Map but locked (greyed out) with a tooltip saying "continue Celt campaign to unlock" or "complete quest xxx to unlock". We all run into New players or Returning players that don't know new cities or regions are available/unlockable.

***Another suggestions is, Milestones should have their own "link/button" near the Tech Tree button OR have a tooltip when you hover over the Milestones tab saying "change milestones according to quest" or idk lol
    ***Also, can we make the quest map listing collapsible/expandable? You need to scroll like a mad man to find a quest.

Thanks aoeo team!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Quality life upgrades
    1. Aaron
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. PF2K
      Replies:
      Views:

3. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

Untitleddfdfd.png

If the cities/regions were listed with a tooltip, it would be helpful.

Andy P XIII and Ardeshir like this.
  4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Good ideas man!

I'd suggest multiple quest turn-in to help hardcore leg and sparta farmers, making some of the old celt/greek/egyptian levelling quests, and more of the 20-40 content repeatable for the more casual players to farm, and increasing the friends list limit from 100 to 250.

bbgambini likes this.
  5. t31os

t31os Berserker

Not necessarily for new players, just general QoL improvements i can think of.

The market would benefit from a UI display for bulk buy/sell (holding shift when clicking). The market UI doesn't show the increased values to make it clear it's even a thing.

Some small fixes to untraversable areas of the map on certain quests, off the top of my head Sardes and Mileto (i think there's more but those two spring to mind first). On Mileto theres this one area of ground just below the top left treasue your units won't move over and they often get stuck moving around that spot and along the tree line close to it. On Sardes there's the spot where many players typically wall in (initially), and just a bit back from there is a spot units won't move over, it's easy for units to get clogged up and jammed up in that location when you're massing a force, or forget and build around it stopping you even leaving your base(without deleting things).

Objectives that require you not to build a certain type of unit triggers before a unit of that type is actually built (which can happen accidently so easily), it would be awesome if that trigger only fired once a unit had actually been trained(so you can cancel without losing an optional or objective).

Being able to zoom out from the map even just a touch more would be great to, the game always feels that bit too close.

Andy P XIII and bbgambini like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice