New Reforge Idea: Item Upgrade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vitalivs, Apr 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Vitalivs

Vitalivs Villager

Hi Guys,

The introduction of the reforge to the game was really a great feature to be able to improve or give a value to those items that drop with minimum or low statistics.

However, if you have an item with good enough statistics, I have always asked myself: how could I improve it to its maximum statistics without pay an abusive ammount of coins in the market?

Another thing that I have also asked myself is: what can I do with those "Divine Torcs" and the "Zeus Belly Bows" that I get very occasionally apart from selling them to the store or looking for a sale in the trade channel or global market at a laughing price (sometimes they don't even want them for free).

So, the new option that I propose for the reforge answers these two questions: incorporate a new option to the reforge with which you can improve a bit one of the statistics at a time of an item up to a its maximum value, using another item equal to that I'm improving. Only one stat can be improved at a time, but all the stats of an item can be improved.

Take the "Zeus Belly Bow" as an example, which I can assure you that after I already have the one I use with Greeks (yes, I prefer it over the legendary options) they have come out as 15 more that I have given away or sold to the store because the current market price is not worth the effort to sell it. Suppose the one I currently use has the following statistics:

Damage: 41.8
    Critical: 2.2
    Range: 19.1

As you can see, I don't have one with maximum statistics, but it have very good statistics. But of course, I would like to take it to its maximum statistics.

How this option would work: to improve my "Zeus Belly Bow" I take it to the reforge and select the Improve option, with which I put the item that I want to improve and the item that I want to sacrifice, I also select one of the item's statistics (damage, critical or range in the case of the example) and once the option is executed, the selected statistic is improved by + 0.1. For example, if I selected the damage, it would go from 41.8 to 41.9. I can improve the damage to 42.2 which is the maximum damage of the "Zeus Belly Bow" after several reforge upgrades. Sure, this would cost a moderate and constant amount of EP (I don't think it needs to increase with each upgrade).

I think that the incorporation of this feature would give the players a great incentive to continue playing the "end play content", it would give value to those items that drop and you already have them (and have an very low value in the market) and another utility to the EP.

Regards,

#1 Vitalivs, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:38 PM
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    8anashs, Hawkster and SystemGlitch like this.
  2. Loading...