Select only and deselect only, not working for non-military units.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by t31os, May 4, 2019.

1. Flutters

Flutters Champion

I can confirm this was fixed in the last update even though it wasn't included in the changelog, awesome.

2. t31os

t31os Berserker

Small niggle(i work around it already), this did get fixed, but now it's partially unfixed, it works, but now the deselect option just removes one unit of a type from the group (instead of all of that type).

Not a recent bug, i just haven't considered it high priority or game breaking enough to nag you about it. :)

Like the previous time, this could be villager specific again (that's my typical use-case, separating vills from military - without using basic selection option thing).

#22 t31os, Apr 14, 2020 at 11:06 PM
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Shift-click has always only done that, use shift-control-click to remove all of a given type.

4. t31os

t31os Berserker

I don't remember it always being ctrl+shift, i could be wrong i guess. Nice one matey, if i hadn't posted i'd still be ffffing around make things more awkward than they need be.

EDIT: No i don't think it was always this way, as i described in my original post, CTRL + click was to select only a type, shift + click to remove a type. If CTRL+Shift is more inline with how other RTS do it, that's fine, just didn't know the functionality had been changed to work differently (do you recall this ever being in any patchnotes?).

Ardeshir likes this.
  5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

In my time (early 2018) it's always been control-shift-click to deselect all of x type, shift-click to take out one at a time, but I can't speak for any earlier to be honest lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice