Zu's Zealots and Finnbar's Finest Qualifier 1

Discussion in 'PvP Challenges/Tournaments' started by Ardeshir, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Check out https://discord.gg/BUCcfs5 for midleague 6player pvp qualifier event, or https://discord.gg/Kcw6hMs for lowleague 6player pvp qualifier event. Both will involve rewards to every one involved, and top 2 from each league qualify for a tournament in a similar format (maybe with an extra 1-2 rounds) at the end of the year! I will be running 3 of these events over the course of the year, with jun/jul for qualifier 2, sept/oct for qualifier 3, allstars over nov-jan as the likely timelines.

These events are designed to allow for competitive/organised pvp tournament play for people at an upper-intermediate (Zu's) and beginner/lower-intermediate (Finnbar) level.

I will also attempt to run weekday showmatches around these (But I kinda need players to step up in finding an opponent and telling me they want to play at x time on y day, with a couple days notice), and also try do a one-off league in a similar format for the borderline intermediate/advanced level players (ETA August).

CrimsonCantab and bbgambini like this.
  2. Loading...