Which crafting schools are best for which Civ?

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by MainMan B, Mar 31, 2020.

1. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

I know Metal workilng is a given for the Celts, but sometimes it's hard to know for sure. I simply love that feature though, and would like to get better at using the right kind of crafting schools is best, since I ofthen have chosen the wrong ones (wrong ones regarding producing "usesless" items.

Regards,
    Rasmus Bertelsen

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - crafting schools best
    1. BamBam
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Gingko31
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. syb
      SOLVED

crafting item bug

syb, Jun 2, 2021, in forum: Misc
      Replies:
      Views:
    4. Expiance
      Replies:
      Views:
    5. TuranianGhazi
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Max the Dragon

Max the Dragon Woad Raider

TBF, Once you have all the Civs around 20+ in levels, it doesn't matter much, since you just spread out the schools so you have at least one of each school somewhere. And, most people set up their Mat production like a specific way. They Have each CIv, focus on one mat type (not counting the ones you can only build two of, like the Gems or Work Tools buildings.) and then have the 8th Civ be whatever they tend to use the most of I think. Honestly I think you could ask somewhere on the Discord, for a better explanation. There might be a "guide" somewhere to, not sure though. But in all honesty there is no "best school" for a civ, seeing as you can trade Consumables between each civ anyway through the Empire Vault.

MainMan B and Andy P XIII like this.
  4. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Okay, thanks. That makes sense. And it is also quite fun, to figure out the best combination of schools.

5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

infantry/metalworking on celt (infantry civ, only ones who can go into metalworking)
    cavalry/construction on babylonian (cavalry civ that builds gardens)
    religious on egypt (3 priest types, 3 priest buildings, empower, aoe conversion)
    ranged on persian (Bowmen, Immortal, Mounted Archers all <3 bows)
    engineering on greek (got ballistae?)
    crafting on norse (build speed is least important on their workers, but gathering speed scales really well on norse because of this)

If you really want to put them on all civs but also pay homage to what their playstyles depend on/scale best with, IMO, but it doesn't really matter like Max said, you can just put it in the bank and move it across anyway

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice