Can We Make Camel Rider Advisor?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hawkster, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

As I look around the advisors list, I found that there isn't any advisor that specifically focuses on Egyptian Camel Rider.

Whether the advisor are being used by players or not, there are mostly at least one advisor that buffs a certain unit in each civilization. It may be at age 3 or 4, and it may be an epic or legendary advisor. (Harjar, Thowing Axeman, Royal Guard, Champion, Catapharact etc.)

It's somewhat sad that there is no advisor that can buff this Camel Rider. Most people use War Elephant much often rather than Camel Rider, and I think that's because there aren't big buffs that Camel Rider can be use at elite/legendary quests.

Personally, I do not think Camel Rider isn't a bad unit to use, as they are mobile, cheap, can be produced at age 2, which they be outrun the enemy by quantity. However, its stengths are obscured by the War Elephant with a further buff by using War Elephant advisor. The absence of the Camel Rider advisor also seems to contribute as well.

To make way to use Camel Rider and make Camel Rider as an another unit at a specific quests where it's difficult situation to use War Elephant (or Axeman and Spearman with Sobek advisor), I recommend to dev team to make Camel Rider advisor.

There are surely many ways to make Camel Rider useful, but I'll leave the amount of the buff stats to dev team, as it depends on whether the advisor will be epic or legendary...

Ardeshir and Geese like this.
  2. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

A building damage multiplier advisor on them, or maybe an advisor with a small all-armour-types boost would be really all they need to be a competitive choice in legendary quests IMO. They have otherwise got great fighting stats for an age 2 unit, and with either a healing item or priest/ess support plus micro I think they can take good fights even at legendary quest level. As you say, war ele's outclass them because of the higher health pool and their viability as a seige unit.

Geese likes this.
  3. DynasticPlanet

DynasticPlanet Champion

I'd say give em Horseman treatment and go 1 pop.

RacketyPurse and Ardeshir like this.
  4. Geese

Geese Berserker

I like the idea, but I think every civ has some unit that isn't meta in PVE. I think they did a good job of making Chariot Archers and Infantry more viable in PVE, I'm sure in the future they might work on some of these other niche pve units.

Ardeshir likes this.
  5. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

for all you lovers of the Egyptian civilization, (well I am too, but not so keen because my favorite civilization is the Persians) play, learn to use the other civilizations, 80% of the partners that I take random use the Egyptians, WTF you like to win easy lol

THIS ANSWER IS NOT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE APPLICATION

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice