Empire Points

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Evellyn, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Evellyn

Evellyn Long Swordsman

Hello

So, I was here chillin, and was thinking about a way to spend my EP, and got the brilliant idea to suggest, why not make something similar to the new system of skipping quests and the reforge one, and make us be able to pay a fair share amount of EP to make Untradeable items that we already have used to make it tradable again, because right now feels like some items are like unicorns pretty much, I guess that could encourage some people who wasted some, maybe in civilizations they don't even play, to sell them (correct me if I'm wrong though)

Thank you :flushed:

Beb77 and Aman like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

The entirety of PvE and the entirety of the ingame economy is grounded on the premise that every piece of gear is permanently removed from circulation once it’s equipped. To remove this constraint would be to effectively increase the supply of the most expensive items in the game. It would have serious impacts on the the economy and put the whole thing at risk of exploit. In a world where we can’t add or subtract something small from the game without getting lambasted by anonymous jerks, I’d be incredibly nervous about this. We’d have to price it incredibly high and then it’d allow the rich to get richer.

RacketyPurse, Evellyn and Ardeshir like this.
  4. Evellyn

Evellyn Long Swordsman

I understand that, but honestly, the rich getting richer, it's not a big problems seems like, since most of them don't even have where to waste their coin with, so having 100M or 105M it's basically the same, allowing paying EP to make an item tradeable again, would put at least items that are in high demand in circulation again, because right now, it's not even the fact that certain items barely or "never" drop at all, it's the fact that no one even sells them, or is "saving" them to sell for extremely high prices, that was just an idea though, thanks for answering and for the input

Aman likes this.
  5. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

in this case I agree with ANDY, according to it is not good to put an object already in use into circulation (and then why you should deprive yourself of it), instead my thoughts (which I think I had already expressed in the past) regarding the market economy and of the equipment I had made a suggestion to insert the wear and malfunction of the object, after certain battles, with another forge using the same gear you allowed yourself to restore it. but obviously the complex is really long and elaborate, who knows if one day you will find a shortcut or something similar. But it would be a great thing that would give an exceptional boost to the market,

Evellyn likes this.
  6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

A durability system with expensive repairs for level 40 legendary gear (while near free for epic 40 and below. Heck, make it only start at level 30/35 gear onwards) and taking a few 0s out of the gold rewards for most endgame PvE is probably the least toxic way of shaking up the economy.

Evellyn likes this.
  7. CrimsonCantab

CrimsonCantab Berserker

Wouldn't adding a few 0s to gold rewards for PvE actually shake things up a bit more, in a very non-toxic way? It dilutes the wealth of the extremely rich.

Ardeshir and Evellyn like this.
  8. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

In a way yes, inflating it makes old worth irrelevant, but in a year's time will we be in the same scenario with 3-4 extra 0s?

Evellyn likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice