Legendary Quest Rotation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aaron, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

Right now, a smallish number of legendary quests are significantly more popular than others, either due to their ease of completion or their rewards, probably both. We see how making some quests have good reward and time limited (ex. Halloween or Winter events) makes them became popular with the player base. In a similar vein, I suggest that we can select a few quests that are otherwise less popular/rewarding once every few weeks and give them heightened rewards to highlight them and encourage people to play different quests.

2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Good suggestion, I will look into this.

DynasticPlanet and Andy P XIII like this.
  4. t31os

t31os Berserker

How about a quest of the month? Play quest X this month and get X amount of extra chests for completion, etc... or similar. I'd assume you go guys have data on which quests get played and how often, maybe you could run some monthly thing where the less popular quests offer something extra, which then changes each month to highlight another lesser played quest, and so on...

I don't think i'd likely change my quest choices, but incentives can't hurt.. :)

5. kyogo

kyogo Long Swordsman

I was thinking the same thing, maybe put some leg quests avaible only in the weekend. So during the weekend maybe more player are tempt to play also in coop.

6. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

I just leave this here (and hope @PF2K won't ban me): portfolio-aoeo-questrotationui.jpg

7. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

Yeah, we are one step ahead of you guys. I think this feature will be here soon. We have tons of existing quests and want to find ways for the lesser played ones to see some action.

CriticalCurio likes this.
  8. DynasticPlanet

DynasticPlanet Champion

A daily quest to do a legendary is great... if they’re not on their multi day cool down.

9. Aman

Aman Woad Raider

Why would he ban you? That is from PF2K's public website isnt it?

Which may contain spoilers or just draft concepts, but damn they are all so good - hyped to see them incorporated one day :)

Andy P XIII likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice