could train scouts be feasible?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RacketyPurse, Feb 16, 2020.

1. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

I was thinking about many other ages of empires, the different civilizations building the stable for cavalry have the possibility of being able to train the scouts, wouldn't the idea of being able to do it also in this game? if not from the stable, why not directly from the observation post, sometimes it happens accidentally to lose your scout, yes I know that you can also use any other troop to replace his role, I said it only to be able to put an extra troop, and why not create a quest where you only train scouts

2. Loading...

3. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

From tc at 100 food (or maybe 75f each on Norse) with a unit cap of 1 (or 1 of each) might be cool for Non champion mode (stables doesn't really work cause Norse scouts aren't mounted, and which building would it go in for Romans?). It'd be a pretty radical change for champion mode scouting really cause then you can have the scout all game long after having thrown him away to scout really deep midgame, rather than having to keep the scout alive (and make use of regeneration), or lock up more resources and population sending cavalry in to do the scout's job cause he ded. Granted, I'm not the only pvper, so I'm interested to see what the others think.

RacketyPurse likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice