Valley of the Kings

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Geese, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Geese

Geese Berserker

Hey guys, just thought I'd share a tip with players who may be struggling with this quest.

I recently returned from a hiatus to the game and tried this quest out, and it was really fun. I was able to do it the normal way by rushing spearmen to get the wonder but I was wondering if there's any easier way and it's with the use of the Heroic Aid consumable.

Both players or even 1 player can use the Heroic Aid and rush down the wonder. You can use the archers to kill the camelmen but then remove them from the range of the tower till it is destroyed.

It's a cheap way of securing the wonder optional and allows both players to focus on economic growth and defences instead of splitting resources to create spearmen at the start.

The Heroic Aid consumable is also readily available at the moment from the Ice King Store for Winter Points.

Andy P XIII likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

It's great that you have been having fun with the quest but honestly a bit disappointed to read this thread expecting to hear about some newly discovered Strat or something, only to see players being advised to use consumables....

Aaron likes this.
  4. Geese

Geese Berserker

Hey man it's just for newer players. Not everyone plays like a top tier player; I thought it was a nice way of allowing more people to attempt the quest and get that optional.

The early game can be a bit daunting in that quest even for the best of players.

For me personally, I'll do a quest without consumables just to know that I can and once it's done, you bet I'm going to make my life easy and use them whenever I can.

Also guess who I am in game :p

bbgambini likes this.
  5. FFNEZ

FFNEZ Woad Raider

meh only real men triple wall go spear rush at min 2.

6. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

I think the disappointment comes from the fact that this is in Tips & Tutorials when it should be in General Discussion. I think most people expected a detailed guide of some sort.

Asterix85 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice