Spartan.exe - Ordinal Number Not Found

Discussion in 'Installation' started by ViinyBR, Jan 27, 2021.

1. ViinyBR

ViinyBR Villager

Hello guys!

Every time I try to install Age of Empires "ONLINE" on my computer, a message appears saying: "Could not find ordinal number 5363 in dynamic link library C:\ Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age OF Empires Online\Spartan.exe."

Could someone help me?

2. Loading...

3. CWO

CWO Long Swordsman

4. startbyservingothers

I have this same problem. My PC runs windows 8.1 . After installing the game and all the requirements I still get an error when I try to start the game. First when I tried to run the game, I got an error that I did not have xlive.dll . I tried several downloads online until it stopped giving that error, but now I get the error listed in the original Op's post. Was there a specific version or download site I should be looking for the xlive.dll?

Note: I couldn't get 'gfwlivesetup' to complete in the game prereq folder, but I don't think that is related? I was guessing that had to do with playing online.

5. startbyservingothers

I got it working now. Above person, did you try the use the "Celeste Game Scanner UI" application in the folder where you installed Celeste? I'm not sure whether that's the solution to your problem, but I never ran a scan, as I didn't know I needed to. I.e. The game crashed with the listed error before the main Celeste program asked to run a scan.

What I ended up doing was uninstalling AOEO, and then downloading it through Steam. Afterwards, I ran the program, it asked to run a scan when I opened the main program file. It download a bunch more files, and then worked with no issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice