add a row of boxes for consumable usage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RacketyPurse, Dec 1, 2020.

1. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

I think it could help players, instead of opening the inventory and looking for the consumable they need, to be able to speed up the times, add a new row of boxes and be able to have them quickly at hand. Having only 4 seats with so many consumables in the game seems pretty scarce to me. Would it be possible? upload_2020-12-1_10-16-50.png

2. Loading...

3. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

I never understand why are these consumables added to the game. It's basically a cheat code. If you don't have 50 wood for a storehouse, you have a trouble.

Slyrevick likes this.
  4. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Champion

I think it is for effectivness, you can finish traitors faster with cheatet stone mine :D

5. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

If they are present in the game why do you call it cheating ?, then you are not forced to use them, everyone is free to decide. I just wanted to suggest a quicker way to use the things in your inventory, but yes to everything else like the fortresses, the warehouses, the lights, the stone and gold quarries, the berry bushes, the trees, the cows, the various buffs that are produced by the Celts and the various troops that you can train instantly.It would all be much more convenient to be able to use it under your nose, if you are a player who uses every single second in the best way without wasting time especially when you concentrate on doing difficult legendary quests alone, then I am aware that all missions can be done even without them, but every now and then put yourself in the shoes of new players

6. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

I see what you mean, Or even add 2 extra slots to the right.

Those who have no use for consumables can simply "hide" them anyways, like they weren't even there =)

RacketyPurse likes this.
  7. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

No kink shaming.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice