A few ideas suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Matte742018, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Matte742018

Matte742018 Spearman

I've been there since the beginning (Microsoft Times) and was really happy :grin::grin::grin: (like a small child) that you have brought Age of Empires back to life online and continue to do great work - thank you for that
    It's a lot of fun to gamble here! Here I have a few points that could possibly be changed?

- I think that all items should be sellable. I also have several items that I have from several quest that are not for sale and that are now lying around with me.
    - Generally I think that some quests have become very difficult, some can only be done through co-op.
    - That you can sell more space in the Global Market (Immoment there are 10 items).
    - Evt stop for overpriced goods
    - Too many quests with time constraints can not be done solo
    -The rewards will be slightly raised GOLD / IMPERIUMS POINTS
    - Especially in Crete with the 40 waves, I think that you get far too little.
    - Lower the empire points in the empire shop because it is difficult to collect empire points.
    - A button for: what do I have in all 6 civiliations for raw materials: what is ready
    - More vaults 5 x24 (more would of course be even better)
    - A translator in chat (trading channel) my english is bad

I am looking forward to the Romans :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink::yum::yum::yum:

Best regards Matthias

#1 Matte742018, Jan 5, 2020 at 10:50 AM
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Fanikazeu likes this.
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice